The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: Record-High Home Prices Present A New Conundrum For The Fed
- Economic And Market Outlook: The Consumer Discretionary Sector Looks For Retail Guidance
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: It's Time To Get Some Perspective On Apple
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Leveraged Loans Lose 0.01% In July; Year-To-Date Return is 2.82%
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt