The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: New Lows For Consumer Defaults Support The Case For Normalizing Fed Policy And Rising Bond Yields
- Economic And Market Outlook: Consumer Discretionary Expectations Remain High
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: S&P 500 Corporate Pensions And Other Post-Employment Benefits Come Up A Half Trillion Dollars Short
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Defaults Will Increase But Will Remain Below Trend, LCD Survey Says
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt