The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: U.S. Retail Sales Help Stock Market Investors Breathe A Sigh Of Relief
- Economic And Market Outlook: With Fourth-Quarter Earnings Season Winding Down, Retail Is On Deck
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Loan Market Spreads Gap Wider Than Default Rates Would Imply
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt