The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: The 2016 Outlook For The U.S. Economy And Corporate Profitability Appears To Be Brightening
- Economic And Market Outlook: Sales Weakness Contributes to Second Consecutive Quarter Of EPS Declines
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: S&P 500 Dividends Make Quite A Splash
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Leveraged Loans Lose 0.53% In February; Year-To-Date Return Is -1.18%
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt