The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: Seeking Confirmation That The Economic And Market Outlook Has Finally Turned The Corner
- Economic And Market Outlook: Q1 Earnings Begin Improving
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Share Count Reductions Continued Strongly Into Q1 2016 Via Buybacks
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A and Debt