The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: Is The Weak May U.S. Jobs Report Just A Pause Or A More Worrisome Warning To Investors?
- Economic And Market Outlook: Materials And Industrials Key To 2016 Performance
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Cash And Equivalents Make An Early Boom
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Limited Supply Fuels Loan Market's Technical Imbalance In May
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt