Driven by proprietary data and analytics from S&P Capital IQ™, Equity Market Pulse provides professional investors with insights into global equity market fundamentals and performance at a glance. Spanning developed and emerging markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, it provides perspective on fundamentals, valuations and investment strategy effectiveness.
Highlights of the latest issue include:
- We introduce new bottom-up views of global earnings and sales growth by region, based on CIQ consensus estimate data. Bottom-up estimates are showing an anticipated lift in earnings growth rates globally in 2015.
- Japan is showing particular improvement in growth, along with modest valuations and a favorable risk/return profile.
- Europe appears inexpensive relative to other regions on a free cash flow to price basis, and is also seeing favorable recent EPS revisions.
- Canada shows an alarming combination of a 2.0 PEG ratio amid a steep projected EPS decline for 2015.
- Our investment strategy analysis shows a continued investor focus on fundamentals, with analyst EPS revisions and return on equity outperforming over the past 12 months, and volatility and small market cap strategies underperforming.
Click here to read the full report.
Interested in receiving future issues of Equity Market Pulse? Subscribe here.