The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: China's Economy And Markets Are Driving Global Investor Psychology And Risk Tolerance
- Economic And Market Outlook: Retail Rides A Rollercoaster Into The Second-Quarter Earnings Finale
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Buybacks Continue To Provide Earnings Growth Tailwind
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Amid A Wave Of Corporate M&A, Loan Repayments Via Acquisitions Spike
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt