Produced by the Knowledge Center, expert training from S&P Global Market Intelligence
This live online training seminar provides a concise overview of accounting for P&C reinsurance transactions. This is a perfect course for those who work for or with P&C reinsurance companies and wish to grasp the underlying accounting process for reinsurance contracts. You’ll leave with a thorough grasp of the foundational concepts of property and casualty reinsurance accounting and reporting.
What you'll learn:
- The risk factors associated with reinsurance for users and providers
- The basic concepts of the reinsurance sector, and identify the various industry products used within the sector
- The different types of contracts and their financial impact
- How regulation, custom and practice shape accounting for reinsurance arrangements
- Anyone who works with or for a P&C reinsurance company
- Those who would like a refresher on the basic concepts
- Analysts who need to interpret reinsurance company financial statements.
This is an excellent overview for non-accounting professionals.